Dr Geedela published 50+ articles in peer reviewed international journals. His research is majorly on application of mathematical modelling for life sciences techniques and for early stage identification of diabetes and cancer.
- Srinubabu Gedela Integration, warehousing, and analysis strategies of Omics data Methods Mol Biol. 2011;719:399-414. doi: 10.1007/978-1-61779-027-0_18
- Thota H, Rao AA, Reddi KK, Akula S, Changalasetty SB, Srinubabu G Alzheimer's disease care and management: role of information technology Bioinformation. 2007 Nov 3;2(3):91-5
- Srinubabu G, Ratnam BV, Rao AA, Rao MN Development and validation of LC-MS/MS method for the quantification of oxcarbazepine in human plasma using an experimental designChem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 2008 Jan;56(1):28-33.
- Srinubabu G, Patel RS, Shedbalkar VP, Rao AA, Rao MN, Bandaru VV Development and validation of high-throughput liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometric method for simultaneous quantification of loratadine and desloratadine in human plasmaJ Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2007 Dec 15;860(2):202-208.
- Srinubabu G, Sudharani B, Sridhar L, Rao JS Development and validation of liquid chromatographic and UV derivative spectrophotometric methods for the determination of famciclovir in pharmaceutical dosage forms Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 2006 Jun;54(6):819-22
- Srinubabu G, Raju ChA, Sarath N, Kumar PK, Rao JV Development and validation of a HPLC method for the determination of voriconazole in pharmaceutical formulation using an experimental design Talanta. 2007 Feb 28;71(3):1424-9. doi: 10.1016/j.talanta.2006.04.042
- G Srinubabu, N Lokeswari, K Jayaraju Screening of nutritional parameters for the production of protease from Aspergillus oryzae J Chem 2007 4(2) 208-215.
- Srinubabu Gedela, Allam Appa Rao, Thota H, Techniques for Integrating -omics Data Bioinformation Jan 2009, Volume 3, Issue 6 pp 284-286
- Srinubabu Gedela, Allam Appa rao, Narasimha Rao Medicherla Identification of Biomarkers for Early Stage Identification of Type 2 Diabetes Int J Biomed Sci Dec 2007, Volume 3, Issue 4 pp 284-286
- Srinubabu Gedela, Narasimha Rao Medicherla Chromatographic Techniques for the Separation of Peptides: Application to Proteomics Chromatographia May 2007, Volume 65, Issue 9, pp 511–518
Dr Gedela's Scientific h-index is 12, and i10-index is 15 as per Google Scholar.